|Ingredients: natural cold-pressed sweet almond oil|
✔ Cold Pressed Oil
✔ External Use Only
Go natural’s 100% natural cold-pressed sweet almond oil is loaded with essential vitamins for beauty, such as A, D and E. Making it ideal not only as a hair and skin care product but also to treat skin disorders. Almond oil does not have a greasy effect and it is not pore clogging, absorbing quickly into your skin. There are a variety of ways to use it to moisturize, soften, smooth and even the skin.
Beauty and Skin Care
• Keeps skin healthy (improve complexion and glow)
• Removes dark circles
• Prevents the effects of aging
• Used as a facial scrub
• Natural skin moisturizer (natural substitute for hand and foot creams)
• Treats psoriasis
• Make up remover
• Natural oil for long and healthy hair (gets rid of dandruff and split ends)
• Relieves muscle pain
• To keep skin healthy, massage 2-3 drops of almond oil onto your skin on a regular basis.
• Moisturize skin by applying 2-3 drops of the oil on your face 2 times a day.
• Remove make up applying a 2-3 drops of almond oil on a tissue paper and gently wipe your face.
• Keep hair healthy by massaging almond oil onto your scalp 2 times a week.
• Soothe muscle pain by warming 2-3 tablespoons of almond oil and massaging the affected area.
Note: For external use only. Carrier oils can also be allergic to some people. It’s preferable to do a patch test before widespread use. Test 1 drop on feet and leave for 15 minutes. Discontinue the use if any skin irritation occurs. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children.