| Ingredients: Cinnamon
✔Vegan and Cruelty-free
✔ Preservatives Free
Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavoring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savory dishes, breakfast cereals, snack foods, tea and traditional foods
Beauty and Health Uses
- Reduces free radical damage
- Lowers swelling and inflammation
- Improves heart health
- Fights diabetes
- Protects brain function
- Lowers the risk of cancer
- Improves dental health and freshen breath naturally
- Boosts skin health
- Helps fight allergies
- To reduce pimples- make a paste out of 3tbsp of honey and 1tsp of cinnamon powder. Apply on pimples before sleeping and wash in the morning with warm water. Continue doing this for two weeks.
- To lower the risk of cancer- take 1tbsp of honey with 1tsp of cinnamon powder, three times a day for a month.
- To reduce weight- drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in a cup of water half an hour before breakfast every morning and at night before sleeping.
- To improve heat health- make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder. Apply on wheat bread and eat for breakfast daily.
- To reduce cholesterol level- mix 2tbsp of honey with 3tsp of cinnamon powder in 16 ounces of tea water and drink.
- To treat arthritis- take a cup of hot water with 2tsp of honey and 1tsp of cinnamon powder twice, daily, morning and night.