Honey - Pack of 7
Regular price Rs.2,000.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Royal Beri Honey: Honey from Beri (Sidr Tree) farms in Mid-Northern Pakistan. Medium sucrose (sugar) content with distinct aroma of the beri fruit and a unique (acquired) taste. Rich source of wide variety of healthy compounds and widely known for easing sore throats, helping soothe pollen allergies and providing overall vitality to the body. This honey is the one of the best products that is produced in Pakistan.
- Acacia Honey: Honey from Acacia (Keekar) Tree plantations in Central Pakistan. High sucrose (sugar) content with distinctively strong floral aroma. Has a light golden color and is less thicker than other honey varieties. Apart from being a source of anti-oxidants, known to help with de-sensitizing against summer allergies.
- Orange Honey: Honey from Orange (Red Malta) plantations in Central Pakistan. Medium sucrose (sugar) content with a hint of citrus orange zest. It's distinct orange color makes it easily identifiable. Rich source of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Olive Honey: Honey from Olive Plantations in North-Western Pakistan. Medium Sucrose (Sugar) content, and a unique (slightly bitter) taste and aroma with a color to match and a thick, viscous texture. Rich source of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Walnut Honey: Honey from Walnut farms in Northern Pakistan. Medium sucrose (sugar) content with distinct earthy aroma and thick texture. Rich in anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Make the most of this product's aroma and top it on your ice-creams and chocolate desserts.
- Apple Apricot Honey: Honey from Apple and Apricot farms in Mid-Northern Pakistan. Medium sucrose (sugar) content with a hint of Apricot aroma. Rich source of vitamins and the neutral taste makes it great as a natural sweetener/sugar substitute.
- Spring Honey: Spring honey is from mixed flowers in the fertile fields of Northern Pakistan, and is extracted at the onset of spring. Has high sucrose (sugar) content as evident from its smooth taste and pleasant aroma. Great for sweetening green teas!