Olive Oil/ Zaitoon Oil
✔ Cold Pressed
✔ External and Internal Use
It’s rich in vitamins
It has antioxidant properties
It moisturizes and fights bacteria
Money back Guarantee
Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives (the fruit of Olea europaea; family Oleaceae), a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin. The oil is produced by pressing whole olives. It is commonly used in cooking, for frying foods or as a salad dressing.
- Olive Oil Is Rich in Healthy Monounsaturated Fats.
- Olive Oil Contains Large Amounts of Antioxidants.
- Olive Oil Has Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Olive Oil May Help Prevent Strokes.
- Olive Oil Is Protective Against Heart Disease.
- Olive Oil Is Not Associated With Weight Gain and Obesity.