| Ingredients: Sikakai
✔ Chemical Free
✔ Preservatives Free
We’re all aware of sikakai’s benefits for hair and skin. To further explore its benefits extensively we’ll tell you how to use Rai’s Sikakai for both skin and hair remedies. It treats skin related diseases such as scabies, scalp diseases, dandruff issues, hair growth problems, etc. Net weight of this product is 70gm.
Beauty and Health Uses
- To promote healthy, silky hair
- Helps treat dandruff and scalp related diseases
- Helps promote hair growth and prevents hair loss
- Treats skin related diseases
- Helps treat scabies
- Heals minor cuts and wounds on scalp
- Sikakai shampoo for silky, soft hair- homemade shampoo can be prepared without any chemicals with the help of natural ingredients. Take out seeds from soap nuts and soak overnight with sikakai and dried gooseberries. Boil the ingredients the next morning till they’re soft and foam starts forming on top. Strain the liquid, let it cool and wash your hair with it.
- To treat dandruff- make powder by grinding sikakai, add yogurt and neem leaf powder. Apply on your scalp and wait for 15-20 minutes before washing it off.
- To treat skin related diseases- boil rice with excess water to make rice kanji. Once it boils, strain and let the kanji cool down. Grind sikakai and mix its powder in the kanji to use as body wash for your skin.
- To help treat scabies- soak turmeric in hot water and make a paste. Burn a long piece of sikakai directly in fire till the color becomes dark. Wait for it to cool and grind to make powder. Mix both turmeric paste and sikakai powder in boiled water, strain and use on the affected area.
To heal minor cuts and wounds on scalp- burn a piece of sikakai using a tong, let it cool and grind to make a powder out of it. Grind turmeric, neem leaves, and sikakai powder with boiled water to form a smooth paste. Apply it on your scalp for 10 minutes before washing it off.