Soapnut Powder (100g)
| Ingredients: Reetha ( Soapnut Powder)
✔ Chemical Free
✔ Preservatives Free
Most of us know it by the name of Reetha. Many of us are aware of Soap Nut Powder’s benefits for hair, but its advantages are not just restricted for hair but go beyond, for skin as well as good health. Make most out of organic stuff, make use of Rai’s products and bring the glow, the shine back to your hair and skin and start living a healthy life. Net weight of this product is 100gm.
Beauty and Health Uses
- Helps moisturize your skin
- Lightens skin complexion
- Eliminates pimples and blackheads
- Helps tackle skin diseases like eczema
- To help achieve thick, long hair
- Brings shine to your hair
- Helps eradicate lice from hair
- Combats with dandruff
- Reduces split ends
- Includes natural anti-venom properties
- Helps cure drug and tobacco addiction
- Relieves bouts of migraine
- Cures excess salivation
- Inhibits the growth of tumor cells
- Provides relief from hysteria and epilepsy
- Helps cure joint pains
- For healthy, silky, hair- mix 3tsp of soap nut powder in some water to form a paste, add lemon juice and 2tsp yogurt, blend them well and apply on your scalp and all over your hair.
- Homemade shampoo- boil 6 cups of water with soap nut powder and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and leave it overnight. Use it as a shampoo the next day.
- To bring shine to your hair- mix 3tbsp soap nut powder in some water to form a paste. Add 1tbsp lemon juice, and 2tbsp yogurt, blend well and apply on your scalp. Let it dry and wash it off with water.
- To provide healthy skin- mix soap nut powder and chick pea in water to form a paste. Use it instead of soaps and face wash.