Tea Tree Oil
|Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil|
✔ Carrier Oil
✔ External Use Only
Go Natural’s Australian Tea Tree Oil is one of nature’s most impressive antiseptics, fungicide, anti-bacterial, and anti-infection.
Tea Tree Oil Uses and Benefits
Go Natural’s Tea Tree oil is a 100% natural oil. It provides following multiple benefits when used in the right way by diluting it in carrier oils such as olive oil, coconut oil, or almond oil (according to your skin type).
- It helps reduce acne and pimple breakouts. Keeps your skin healthy and ready to fight acne germs.
- Helps in healing a variety of skin infections that destroy your skin cells and impurities which causes several skin damages.
- It helps to heal and soothe insect bites. It relieves pain and rashes that leaves mark on your skin.
- Known for its hair improvement benefits. It provides strong prevention from lice naturally.
- Works as a natural hand sanitizer.
- Keeps insects away. Works as an effective repellent for mosquitoes.
- It also works as a strong antiperspirant and fights against body odor.
- Antiseptic qualities present in tea tree oil make it capable to disinfect minor cuts and scissors.
- It provides a natural cure to dandruff, itching, and greasiness. It makes your hair smooth, shiny and vibrant.
Note: For external use only. Do not use in pregnancy. Essential oils can also be allergic to some people. Always use essential oils in carrier oils in case you want to use them on skin. Test 1 drop on feet and leave for 15 minutes. Discontinue use if any skin irritation occurs. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Excessive use of any essential oil can lead to skin sensitization. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.